ABS-CBN Assistant Vice President for Global Anti-Piracy & Content Security Elisha Lawrence
is among the invited speakers at the annual StreamTV Growth Summi
t, a virtual event to be held of February 16-17, 2021. The event is presented by StreamTV Show, the world’s largest meeting ground for next gen video programming distribution.
Lawrence will speak on February 17, together with other panelists, from 2:00pm-3:00pm ET
. The topic for this session is “Defending OTT Growth – Piracy, Password Sharing and Beyond”
The discussion points: Piracy has long been the scourge of the media and entertainment industry and as the OTT streaming marketplace has grown, so has piracy’s impact on revenue. Infringing use, phishing and password sharing are just some of the ways that piracy – to varying degrees – takes form.
* What are the latest trends in video piracy?
* What are the newest strategies and tools for fighting piracy?
* Is password sharing acceptable as a form of marketing that can help build buzz if it leads to significant revenue loss?
* How has COVID-19 altered video piracy and password sharing behaviors?
Joining Lawrence on the panel are: David Tice, senior consultant, Hub Entertainment; Eric Elbaz, manager, strategic engagement, Akamai; and Brad Parobek, SVP, Sales Americas. The moderator is Steve Hawley, consultant and founder, Advanced Media Strategies LLC.
Other main topics during the two-day summit are: February 16, 11:00am-12:05pm ET
* OTT Distribution and Partnerships: A Deep Dive February 16, 2:00pm-3:05pm ET
* Super Charging UA and Engagement With Your UX February 17, 11:00am-12:00pm ET
* OTT Retention Masterclass: Keeping Your Subscribers Loyal and Happy
Other panels include speakers from Roku, YouTube TV, NBCUniversal, Discovery, Tastemade, EPIX, nScreenMedia, among others. Registration is free
. Visit https://www.fiercedigitaltechevents.com/streamtv-growth-summit
for more information and to register.
NERISSA M. FERNANDEZ
Head, Global Corporate Affairs & Strategic CSR
Head, North & Latin America Corporate Affairs & PR
650.455.8616 (MOBILE) firstname.lastname@example.org https://usa.mytfc.com